We are constantly looking at ways to improve our service. Currently we are looking for patients who have had some experience Sussex MSK Partnership over the last year. You can be someone who has been involved with MSK services a long time, or new to the service.
. We would like to hear your story, for example:
- How did you come to be referred to Sussex MSK Partnership?
- You may want to tell us whether your experience was what you expected?
- What worked well for you, or maybe if there are any areas you think could be improved?
- Did you feel that you were listened to?
- Did you feel that you were actively involved in your treatment?
- Were any goals set achievable?
- Has your situation improved during your involvement with the service? If not, why not?
We would ask you to be:
- Open and honest about your experiences
- Talk about them in a way that feels safe to you.
If you would like to become involved, our Patient Experience Lead will arrange for an initial chat on the telephone or virtually, to explain more fully how you can do that.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact our Patient Experience Co-ordinator
Tel: 0300 300 0003