Should you be asked to come in for a face to face consultation, you will be screened by the Clinical Referral and Assessment Service (CRAS) Team via telephone when booking your appointment. The assessment will include the following screening questions:
- Do you or anyone in your household have coronavirus?
- Do you have a new, continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature (37.8° or over)?
- Do you have anosmia (a loss of or change in your normal sense of smell or taste)?
- Does anyone in your household have a new, continuous cough, a high temperature or anosmia (a loss of or change in your normal sense of smell or taste)?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you will be advised not to have your appointment, should self-isolate and follow the NHS COVID-19 advice on testing or call NHS 111 for further information. If you are advised this, please call SMSKPE once you have completed your self-isolation and have been told by NHS 111 that you are able to attend appointments again.
Please watch the video below for how a face to face appointment will look. This shows an appointment at Eastbourne Health Care Centre. Each site may vary and the guidance for each is outlined below.
For all appointments patients should attend on their own and can only be accompanied by a Carer.
|Meridian Surgery, Peacehaven||
|Eastbourne Health Care Centre, Wartling Road, Eastbourne||
|Quintin Medical Centre, Hailsham||
Disclaimer: Sussex MSK Partnership East is not responsible for external content from youtube.com