Arthritis Action is dedicated to helping people with arthritis to enjoy a more active life with less pain. The organisation offers healthy eating advice, hands-on physical therapies and help with pain management.
Eastbourne Arthritis Action Group is holding regular meetings for people living with arthritis. These take place approximately every six weeks and cover a range of subjects such as arthritis self-management programmes, managing your symptoms through physical therapy and movement with music.
Meetings take place at Community Wise, Ocklynge Road in Old Town, Eastbourne from 2pm-4pm.
The first session is on Thursday 23rd February where the guest speaker is Anne Sabine, patient director of Sussex MSK Partnership East, the local NHS organisation for muscle, bone and joint conditions.
The schedule for the next few months is as follows:
• Thursday, 6th April – Dawn Bamforth from the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society
• Thursday, 18th May – Leah Boylan, Groups and Events Officer from Arthritis Action
• Monday, 26th June – Matthew Rogers, Managing your symptoms with physical therapy
• Thursday, 10th August – Shantel Irwin, CEO of Arthritis Action
• Thursday, 21st September – Jackie Wood, Movement with music
• Thursday, 2nd November – TBC
For more information and to book, please email email@example.com or call 0203 781 7120